Friday, October 8, 2010

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shephard


This book was amazing I could not but it down. I began watching the tv show that ABC Family has recently came out with and that got me hooked. So i decided to read the book and I was glad I did. It is teenage drama book/series. Alison, the lead of clique had gone missing 3 years ago, and ever since then the other 4 girls, Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer have grown apart. Aria moved to iceland with her family, Hannah made a big transformation with herself, Spencer focused on her studies, and Emily has been off swimming. After 3 years Aria has come back from Iceland and that is when all four of the girls start getting texts, ims, emails, and notes from an unknown someone named A. They all think its Alison but she's dead isn't she? I don't want to ruin the book so you should go read it! I would recommend this book to fans of the Clique, but this book is ten times better than that. I would rate this book 5 stars*****

0 comments:

Older Post Home